GSA Schedule GS-35F-0601T
1-877-402-8744
Call 1-877-402-8744
 
 
  HomeHome > Services > Video Bridging
 
 



 
Services
V-Connect Video Bridging and Gateway Services

V-Connect Video Bridging and Gateway Services from VSGi brings you full service multi-point conferencing capability. Whether you need to bring together 3 sites or 25, our experienced video bridging professionals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you co-ordinate and schedule your next videoconference.

VSGi’s Video Bridging Services include:

  • Dial-in/Dial-out connections allow you to specify meeting initiation by users or VSGi conferencing specialists.
  • Audio add-on capability allows you to bring in non-video endpoints for full audio participation in your meetings.
  • Speed-matching and Transcoding offers you the ability to bring in sites with limited bandwidth to communicate with higher speed endpoints.
  • Network Gateway Services allow ISDN and IP endpoints to converge and communicate in the same call.
  • Multiple Continuous Presence modes allow you to choose the best visual layout for your call to ensure the right people are seen and heard.
  • T.120 support allows you to use standards based data collaboration tools in your meeting to share information, files and applications to remote participants.
  • Call Monitoring is available on any call. A certified VSGi conferencing specialist views and listens to your videoconference to ensure there are no technical difficulties and to make any requested changes to your meeting options.
  • Universal Chair Control puts the control in your hands. Any meeting may be set up with UCC, which allows the chair person to use DTMF tones to perform such functions as muting endpoints, browsing endpoints, changing. Continuous Presence layout options, adding voice activated switching, during the meeting.
  • Certification, Confirmation and Billing round out this offering to provide you a complete outsourced solution. We start by certifying all your video endpoints to ensure seamless connectivity; we issue confirmations of scheduled meetings, and provide multiple billing options to meet your needs.
  • 24/7 Reservations allow you to set up meetings on your own time, not ours.
  • Standards compliant, any standards based H.320/H.323 endpoints are supported.
  • Audio or Video recording services gives you the option to have your meetings taped for future use.
  • Punctual, 98% of our calls start on time, the other 2% within 5 minutes of scheduled call.

Simplified Communications is our goal. VSGi offers a full-service, single point of contact when you integrate our Visual DialTone ISDN network or vIPConnect network offering into your organization. We manage the end-to-end experience so you don’t have to.

 

 
VideoconferencingCOPYRIGHT © 2012 VSGi - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | PRIVACY | 1-877-402-8744 MiCTA | NEWS | EVENTS | CAREERS | CONTACT | SITE MAPVideoconferencing